Over 800 people attended the Spring ’23 Shelter Summit live on March 14. It is now available on demand at Maddie’s® University, where you can view each of the presentations and Q&A sessions. Those presentations offered tantalizing suggestions to meet some of shelters’ greatest challenges. But change is hard. You need hope, help and time. That’s where Fast Tracks come in.
Fast Tracks are eight once-a-week, one-hour deep dives focused on implementation. The first meetings were last week, but it’s never too late to jump in. Get guidance from your coach and support from your peers in four live Zoom meetings, and pop in for optional office hours during off-weeks in April and May. Attendance at any of the meetings or office hours is optional to make it easy for you to attend what you can. Live meetings will be recorded and available on-demand shortly after each meeting ends. Fast Track participation is open to everyone, no application required. Just click on the name of the Fast Track you are interested in below and you’ll get access to all of the meetings in that track. Not sure which Fast Track(s) to attend? Watch the corresponding presentation in the Summit On Demand or read the descriptions at sheltersummit.com.
- Coordinated Care: The Secret Sauce to Ensuring Animals and People Get the Right Care in the Right Place
- Are You Staying Within Your Capacity for Care? (You Might Be Surprised!)
- Hidden Gems: How to Make Your Shelter Software Help You Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Proven Barrier-Busting Strategies That Send Animals Home
- Feeling Overwhelmed with Making Outcome Decisions? We can help!
And it’s all free #ThanksToMaddie